PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Terms Of Website Use
Information About Us
http://www.fonel.com/ is a website operated by PT Buana Sukses Pratama ("Fonel", "we", "us" or "our", which such terms shall include our affiliates and agents from time to time). We are incorporated under the laws of Indonesia and have our registered office at The Vida Office Building 7th Floor, Jalan Raya Perjualangan No. 8, RT 001/007, Jakarta Barat, Indonesia.
Changes To These Terms
Changes To Our Site
1. We may update our Site from time to time, and may change the content at any time, in each case without prior notice. However, please note that any of the content on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
2. We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
2. The products and services available on our Site. They may not be compliant with the laws of certain other jurisdictions and accordingly you may not have the protection of relevant laws and regulations in such jurisdictions.
Accessing Our Site
1. We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
2. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site.
4. The Site is operated and administered by Fonel from our offices within Indonesia. Fonel makes no representation or other commitment that the Site is appropriate for use or access in or from locations, territories or jurisdictions other than Indonesia. If you access the Site from a location outside of Indonesia, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
1. Our Site currently uses six (6) cookies. Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that we store on your computer if you agree. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our Site, which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse and also allows us to improve our Site.
2. If you do not wish to accept cookies onto your device, you can disable them. You can do this via the 'Help' feature on most browsers .
Your Account And Password
1. You may choose to register on our Site.
2. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
4. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us.
Intellectual Property Rights
1. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
2. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal use. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
4. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Site must always be acknowledged.
5. You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
6. The trademark "Fonel" is proprietary to PT Buana Sukses Pratama and its affiliated companies. No use of this trademark may be made by you without our express written permission.
7. Certain other trademarks used on our Site are the property of certain third parties and have been used by Fonel under licence or other arrangements. No use of these trademarks may be made by you without our express written permission.
No Reliance On Information
1. The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to investment advice on which you should rely. The products and services available on our Site may not be appropriate for your requirements and circumstances. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Site.
2. Nothing on our Site should be construed as an invitation to engage in investment activity. The information on our Site is not intended for distribution in any jurisdiction where such distribution would be in breach of applicable laws or regulation.
3. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Limitation Of Our Liability
1. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
2. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, whether in contract, breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, our Site, or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
3. In no event shall we be liable to any person for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
4. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any content on it.
5. Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability as a result of the supply of any goods by use to you, which will be set out in our terms and conditions of supply.
1. You warrant that you are legally permitted to access and view the content of our Site (and any site affiliated to our Site) in the jurisdiction from which you are accessing our Site from.
2. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees and agents harmless immediately on demand, from and against all loss, liability, claim, demand, judgment, damages, expense or other loss (including reasonable legal fees) asserted by or awarded to any third party and relating to your access to or use of the Site. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, which shall not excuse your indemnity obligations.
1. We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
2. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
3. You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
Linking To Our Site
You are not permitted to provide links to our Site on any other website, without our prior written consent.
Third Party Links And Resources In Our Site
1. Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. No endorsement by us of such third parties, or any of their products or services, is expressed or implied by the provision of such links.
2. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and are not responsible for them. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.